Translate

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Introductions

Greetings and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name is Dawn, but everyone in my gaming circles know me as slightlyNsane. I am an avid gamer who fell hard for mobile games in the early days of the iPhone and still can't get enough these many years later. What do I do for a living? Well, I'm a digital games designer oddly enough.

Designer by day and farmer by night, I scout the interwebs, app stores and play shops for challenging new experiences I can sink my teeth into and wrap my mind around. Having experience in broadcasting as well I have supplied voice work for numerous full and arcade titles over the years, primarily ambient but principal on occasion as well.

Armed with my Android tablet, iOS device and MS laptop I vow to continue my hunt for amazing entertainment and offer insight and reviews into a varied array of games that either top the charts or warm my heart for varying reasons I will gladly share.

As a farmer I enjoy freemium titles the most and have yet to spend a cent on any in app purchases. I'm a class of player the studios are well aware of, that hopes I will acquisition others for their titles if I myself refuse to become a feeder. It's a delicate balance, but this blog proves I'm more then happy to play my viral part in ensuring their games have a steady stream of new users so long as their title has something that tickles my fancy and doesn't require its players to pay to win. I'll quite happily grind and I'm sure quite a few of you who will end up reading these do as well.

I won't always give out stellar reviews. There are more then a few games that disappoint me as I press on in them, testing how long it takes me to get over the walls put in place for those who refuse to pay. One thing is for certain though, I love a game with a sense of humour, so those titles win me over fairly quickly.

It might not be a game some days but something else gaming related that I will add here and I will aim to post something every week. At times it will be daily and others it might be monthly as my schedule is quite varied. At any rate, whatever I post will hopefully be as interesting as it is insightful. So for now, fire in the hole!





No comments:

Post a Comment